Back to work at the LBS for a couple of days a week

Rattlecan

10 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

The guys pleaded with me to help them out so I agreed to give them a hand for a few months to get them through the busy season.

I put in a half a day on Tuesday and going in for the whole day tomorrow.

Gotta pay for the new car somehow.

That's fantastic....and maybe tell us some interesting stories.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

Ummm, spring?

And it is a high end road shop. The same shop I build their branded line of wheels for.

I didn’t realize that spring brings an increase in business for bike shops. I though maybe racing season is starting, but I don’t know. 

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

I didn’t realize that spring brings an increase in business for bike shops. I though maybe racing season is starting, but I don’t know. 

It goes nutso in spring!  Everyone sees the nice weather, grabs their bike, and realizes it is a rusted bucket of bolts and needs IMMEDIATE PRIORITY ONE attention.

Or, gains 20 lbs and blames the bike for them being so dang slow. A new aero, sleek, and cool bike is all they need to be quick again. :D

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

Maybe things are different in the sunny south but around here bike business goes nuts in spring.

• Heart 1