Happy Monday

Airehead

Plan is to work from 0730 to 1600. As this is the first day of spring, after work I am moving items from winter storage (one of the backyard garden beds) to the front garden / patio (potted plants, plant pottery, and glass table tops). Potted plants are essentially hibernating hostas. I will make a chicken curry to use up leftover rice. Mrs Parsnip will have something else as curry is a little too strong for her tastes.

• Heart 2

First business trip since October 2019. Leaving at lunch time and driving to Huber Heights Ohio. Then finish the trip to Indianapolis first thing in the morning. 

Super

High

Intensity

Training

Im the trainer. One of our plants that handles military parts had a fire in England. 100% loss. Work is shifting to Indianapolis. Since they include military parts, the compliance rules to get them out of the US are much stricter. So hopefully training this very inexperienced team of 5 will make things go much easier. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

@BuffJim Mrs Parsnip is from Huber Heights, “America’s largest community of brick homes.” Is their motto. Not sure why, I don’t care enough to check the veracity of the claim. It was easier to make shit up before the Internet. I’d recommend a place to eat at but I just can’t. Maybe @donkpow has a recommendation, that’s close to his stomping grounds.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:
1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

That's history.  He is goofing off canoodling and getting fat in the burbs of Pittsburgh.

So he's spreading the Ohio Plague to PA????  How long until it moves farther east and south and threatens civilization?

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

That right there is why I asked.

DeathJim was headed there and we have heard nothing.  we should be concerned, very concerned.

Stupid car didn’t let my phone charge. Made it safely to Huber Heights. Can’t go to Roosters till the phone charges more. Up to 15%. 

• Like 1