So Square Wave is trying to addict us with baubles that provide variable rewards

Ralphie

Yes, we know you live in Boston.

Hey, whatever it takes to win, I'll do it.  I don't like failing or losing.

And for the record, while the Pat's may have benefited (just a little) from bad calls Sunday, the Sox have been getting screwed and still winning.  They will take the series tomorrow at Fenway.  I'll be glad to clear out the trucks, reporters, scalpers and fans.

Hey, whatever it takes to win, I'll do it.  I don't like failing or losing.

And for the record, while the Pat's may have benefited (just a little) from bad calls Sunday, the Sox have been getting screwed and still winning.  They will take the series tomorrow at Fenway.  I'll be glad to clear out the trucks, reporters, scalpers and fans.

If you are referring to the obstruction call, that was the correct call.  But who cares about baseball anymore. I don't even watch it anymore when there aren't any other sports on

If you are referring to the obstruction call, that was the correct call.  But who cares about baseball anymore. I don't even watch it anymore when there aren't any other sports on

There was that (right call or not baseball is stupid with no penalties / do-overs) and there was the out at the plate last night.

I haven't watched baseball in years.  I've watched about 2 total series games.  I'll watch tomorrow when they win it.

There was that (right call or not baseball is stupid with no penalties / do-overs) and there was the out at the plate last night.

I haven't watched baseball in years.  I've watched about 2 total series games.  I'll watch tomorrow when they win it.

Either way it's baseball hardly anyone outside of Boston or Saint Louis cares.

Either way it's baseball hardly anyone outside of Boston or Saint Louis cares.

That's probably very true.  I bet more people will watch Gilligan's Island reruns than tomorrows game.

If we lose, and probably if we win, there will be mayhem.  We've been known to kill people even when we win.

I park inside of Fenway.  The police are closing the garage after 8pm, no garage exiting or street traffic until they say so.  I will not stay late at work tomorrow for anything.

I was reading this thread and when I got to the last post, there is a box at the bottom of the page that directs me, "Reply to this topic".  So in the interest of not being a troublemaker, I am replying although I really having nothing to say.  I don't even understand what the OP is talking about but I felt compelled to post something just to be safe.   :dontknow:  :unsure:   

When you visit that page, there are options on the left.  Under Time Period I selected "Content I have not read".  It works perfectly and remembers your selection.

Yes, it works very perfectly, like a deal with the devil.  I can run the first page of the Cafe and not even realise it. :D

Damn that SuzieQ, setting my spell checquer to British!

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...