Will it happen tomorrow?

Wilbur

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Are the Hoosiers out?  It has been a wild first week, for sure!

They are indeed out.  But I will tell you who is in one if not THE best games later this week: Michigan State and Kansas State.  @Kzoo knows.  MSU had a rough year on campus so my heart is with them.  But KSU is always a second thought for most folks and they look like the real deal.  It should be a great game.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

He knows Utah, too! That guy is a ski savant, so don't let him off the hook to easy.  He probably is just irritated as she likely owns a place in Park City, Aspen, and Jackson.

I have been to all 3 of those places but only skied in one.  The same place I almost died.

• Hugs 2

21 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I am supposed to be in Greenville tomorrow.  I think it will not happen. :( 

That is sad, but it will give you more time to watch the figure skating!  You can root for Canadian pair  skater Deanna Stellato - a true comeback kid going for her first senior world medal at age 39 - decades after getting the silver medal at Junior Worlds in 2000 as a singles skater.

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2023/03/20/figure-skating-world-championships-deanna-stellato-dudek-canada/

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Yesterday means today was tomorrow. So did it happen?

Odds are probably tomorrow.  If it doesn't happen today, of course. And, we're assuming it wasn't yesterday.  But those rascals in Japan and Australia or other places start messing with the time-space continuum and we may never really know.