2015 cycling goals

Former member

I just want to actually get my ass on the bike with a little more regularity. :huh:

Ditto. The last two years were cycling challeneged. Time and all that crap. 2015..priorities are going to change.  :)

Who is this GrandmaRides person you speak of? Where has she been?

She is a cranky old broad... She says she has been busy, and doesn't have time for us right now.
Other then that, her and I text back and forth from time to time :)

I would like to get in more miles this year.  Strava prompted me to post my year on Strava, I ignored them but they kept after me.  It didn't look too bad if you didn't try to figure out the total miles.  My total miles were not my total anyway because half the time I never turned on Strava.  I am planning on doing a ride in Sept. with digital photographer.  I met a guy that lives down the road from me that bikes a lot.  We are considering doing the DC to Pittsburgh, Pa. trail with his son this summer.  My wife holds me back on riding as much as I would like.  She doesn't want me doing multi-day rides by myself the way I did the Washington ride the first time.  A year of riding with no broken bones would be nice. 

I would like to at least maintain the fitness I achieved in 2014, and ride 5 California double centuries.  I have to work around my work schedule, but I would like to ride a couple of the Arizona brevet series as well.

I want to add the Camino Real and Davis double centuries.