Updates, please

Airehead

2 hours ago, Ralphie said:

Gall bladder apparently cattywhompus. Awaiting lab report. If so, removal possibly today but could go to tomorrow. Waiting in the horsespittle with no food all day. 

Prayers for good decisions 

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

Apparently a pretty easy one, needs to vamoose. 

Will you be without gall? No one can say “The gall of that guy!” You’ll still have feck, though, right? You won’t be totally feckless. Just gall-less. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Random Ungulate said:

I started up at the gym this week.  I swam on Saturday, but only 300 meters, and lifted baby weights to start to get my joints used to that again.  I am inflamed now, by body is not used to any real activity, but a start had to be made at some point.

swimming is the devil.  I can do it, but not well.  

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

I know little of your business but if you stayed out of the more seedy dives would you need a medical quite as often?

No, the types of dives don't matter.  In this country, working divers over 40 years old are required to have an annual medical.  (It is every 2 years if younger than 40)

3 hours ago, Chris... said:

Used Disk Drill to recover everything on my hard drive

Had my gallbladder removed 20 years ago

My Dad is still in the hospital recovering from sepsis. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

The twins are great 

What was the deal with your dad?? I forget.

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I’m deep in the Heart of Indiana. They want me. Ohio seemed indifferent to my existence. 

Don't give me that crap.  I told you years ago that your best option was Indy.  You wouldn't listen then and you are paying for it now.  Maybe put in for a transfer while you're there.

Enjoy your stay.

And stay out of Ohio.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I’m ready for a nap. The only lap pool openings this week are mornings. Judie kept me up late last night and I had a 7:30 lap lane this morning. Tomorrow it is 6:30 and Thursday it is 7:30 again. I’m not used to swimming and running. I have an indoor sprint triathlon on earth day and today was my first day to train for it.

I'm getting my hearing tested on Thursday after my workout. Judie says I need my hearing checked. I told her all guys have selective hearing.

Friday I have a four hour appointment with my dermatologist. Getting a red light treatment on my face and two skin cancers cut out. One on my arm and one on my thigh.

You are busy

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Don't give me that crap.  I told you years ago that your best option was Indy.  You wouldn't listen then and you are paying for it now.  Maybe put in for a transfer while you're there.

Enjoy your stay.

And stay out of Ohio.

That would make for a mighty long drive home. Can’t cut through Canada, I didn’t bring my passport. 

• Heart 2