Lunch plans?

jsharr

I brought two bags of salad mix, a container of sliced grilled chicken, a container of grated cheese, a container of home made black bean and corn salsa and a bottle of a mango vinegarette.  Forgot tortilla strips.  May go get a cheese quesadilla and have a bit of that with the salad as well.

The salsa has a can of corn, a can of black beans, a diced jalapeno, half a diced one, a table spoon or so of lime juice, a table spoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, chile powder and cumin.  It is very good.

D9F87DC5-10EC-457B-BA06-EBF898026DB1.jpeg

81B38DD2-F3DA-4427-873D-76AC4AC8B947.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Yum 2

Just now, jsharr said:

I brought two bags of salad mix, a container of sliced grilled chicken, a container of grated cheese, a container of home made black bean and corn salsa and a bottle of a mango vinegarette.  Forgot tortilla strips.  May go get a cheese quesadilla and have a bit of that with the salad as well 

How many lunches is that?

Just now, MoseySusan said:

I have pita bread, hummus, salad mix, cucumber, red onion, Kalamata olives, and feta for lunch this week. 

That sounds delicious!  I used to keep hummus and pita chips at the office to snack on.   I just had a few spoonfuls of the corn salsa while taking the photo.  I am hungry.  Might have an early lunch.

3 minutes ago, Random Ungulate said:

That is crazy talk!  I only have done meatloaf warm, is it a pale shadow of itself when cold?

I believe it is.  Few foods are good cold, other than ice cream and cereal and jello and the like.  Cold pizza is an abomination.  Cold meatloaf sounds horrid at best.   Eating cold mac and cheese should have mandatory jail time.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

I brought two bags of salad mix, a container of sliced grilled chicken, a container of grated cheese, a container of home made black bean and corn salsa and a bottle of a mango vinegarette.  Forgot tortilla strips.  May go get a cheese quesadilla and have a bit of that with the salad as well.

The salsa has a can of corn, a can of black beans, a diced jalapeno, half a diced one, a table spoon or so of lime juice, a table spoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, chile powder and cumin.  It is very good.

I use their cilantro lime dressing

• Heart 2

I made a salad yesterday.  I wanted something different today and was too lazy to make anything. I planned to just get some egg bites from the Starbucks, but then I saw the Flippin’ Sweet food truck was here today. I got their Yang Chow fried rice. Very tasty and enough for 2 days so I will copy/paste this if you ask again tomorrow.