I'm never buying Chicken Pad Thai from a Chinese restaurant in town again

maddmaxx
Go to solution Solved by Prophet Zacharia,

The Pad Thai I got from an Italian catering restaurant was so much better.  It had more spice and vegetables than any of the locals.  That's not to say that the locals are not an authentic recipe but the one I got was just perfect to my taste.  Thier's probably 3 meals in that container.   yum.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Pad Thai from an Italian caterer? Ok. I’d ask for context but know I’d just get fret buzz.

It's a catering and takeout facility called Pasta Vita in Old Saybrook CT.  They produce all sorts of dishes from meatloaf to Coconut Chicken with mango salsa.  Most meals are larger than a one person meal.  Since womaxx is having a small cancer surgery tomorrow on her face and I will be with her for most of the day we decided to stop and avoid all cooking for the next couple of days.

Chicken Pad Thai.  Southwest salad with chicken.  Spiral cut ham dinner for youngest son.  Roast Turkey dinner for all of us.  Coconut chicken.  That will carry us right up to the weekend.  I ate about a third of the pad thai tonight.