Where does that cat go?

Randomguy

Just now, Prophet Zacharia said:

I think cats prefer fast pass or using Apply Pay or some other virtual payment system.

I know very little about cats, but I know neither of my dogs do much other than eat and bark and chew on stuff.  Stuff that we buy and provide to them.  And neither has a wallet or a bank account or pants.  

He's on his daily route. He needs to go the same way every day to mark his territory and make sure all is well. Needs to make sure no one else is trying to infringe upon his space. Gray Cat used to do this every night at 9:00. He still goes out at that time, but I don't think it's as intense of a walk as it was pre-neuter.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I know very little about cats, but I know neither of my dogs do much other than eat and bark and chew on stuff.  Stuff that we buy and provide to them.  And neither has a wallet or a bank account or pants.  

That’s why this thread is about cats, not dogs. We all know dogs are dependent on Amazon and other home deliveries.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

That’s why this thread is about cats, not dogs. We all know dogs are dependent on Amazon and other home deliveries.

Are you saying that the cat is a thief and is out there on the prowl pilfering pending pooch products from peoples porches?