UCONN men vs Arkansas starts now.

maddmaxx

2 hours ago, Dottleshead said:

Nice thing about not making a bracket is you can enjoy them for the games and remove your ego entirely from the process. I have no bracket. I hear UConn  has a very good team 

UCONN may be the team noboy wants to play.  They were ranked no2 in the nation for the first third of the season before they forgot how to play in the Big East (which is a very tough league)  The last third of the season they are back to playing like the no2 they used to be.

6 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

UCONN may be the team noboy wants to play.  They were ranked no2 in the nation for the first third of the season before they forgot how to play in the Big East (which is a very tough league)  The last third of the season they are back to playing like the no2 they used to be.

The Zags are not as strong as in previous years.  Their center however is the real deal.  If you can neutralize Drew Timme, then you have a good chance to win.  I think UConn may be a team to do it -- from what I read and heard. I'm glad I don't gamble because I'd have a hard time in this one.