Weekend plans..as we look to the lion or the lamb..March is outta here next week

petitepedal

Thursday’s high reached 86! What a nice day. We went to Costco after dinner and picked up four bags of bulbs. So, I’m planting bulbs. Calla lilys, some assorted stuff. It says it’s deer resistant but that was probably printed by the stilt rats. We use the point and plant method; she points, I plant. Fill the propane tank Saturday morning. Supposed to rain and be cooler today and Saturday. Sunday will be sunny, highs near 60. The chipper shredder will be delivered on Monday so that will be next weekend. 

• Heart 2
  • Like 1

Got a couple of wheels to build. Got a buyer for a bike I am selling. The guy just wants the titanium frame and I am okay with that but I am not stripping it down until the cash is in my pocket. 
He is supposed to be coming this afternoon so I will strip the components off it while he waits. Should take all of 15 minutes.

Also working on cleaning up the old car to sell it. Rainy today but hopefully can work on that tomorrow.

And before any of you wise guys ask, I am not stripping it down to the body.

Rainy Saturday - the sky is very dark this morning - but it should be really nice Sunday.

So Sunday is yardwork including loosening dirt with shovel and hoe in the new 3.5' x 11' veggie garden patch that I'll till in May with BiL's mini tiller.

Saturday, I'm doing some housework and deciding on the bins and seeds for growing baby spinach out of the heat on my enclosed back porch - I have another thread about that.

image.thumb.png.b79cb5a5e6baa629541be6fd6e63853a.png= I'm making for beans and beets.

Saturday is doing some cleaning and research and picking out bins and seeds to grow baby spinach on my porch (I've got another thread for that).

I also bought a 32 oz. store-brand shepherd's pie from Walmart and discovered last-night why it was so inexpensive: you have to bake it 55 min. in an oven.

So I'll bake it today and half will be nuked for tomorrows dinner when I'm too tired from yardwork to cook.

image.thumb.png.12e2ca777b3f25d76cf3ccd20edb54b6.png

image.png