Stuck in the ER

BuffJim

11 minutes ago, Ralphie said:

Sorry to hear that. Try not to let them start removing body parts - that is a slippery slope. Once they find oot your medical insurance works it is off to the races!  

Don't need this anymore, we can replace that, and we have a rebuild kit for those :D

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Remember when we thought that the Six Milllion Dollar Man was a lot of money. Not anymore.

Standard medical care expense nowadays. I don’t know what LAJ’s bill is going to look like. A week in the horspittle so far. Vein mapping, stress test, and then roto rooter on leg veins. 

8 minutes ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

Standard medical care expense nowadays. I don’t know what LAJ’s bill is going to look like. A week in the horspittle so far. Vein mapping, stress test, and then roto rooter on leg veins. 

They are probably calling interns and residents from far and wide to observe the worst-case scenario to help them motivate recalcitrant patients.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuffJim said:

Made it home. Filling the antibiotic is the only thing I have to do this weekend. 

So it was just an infection?  I don't mean to minimize the significance of an infection that causes pee-lock, I think that would make you re-prioritize things in a hurry if that happens!

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

So it was just an infection?  I don't mean to minimize the significance of an infection that causes pee-lock, I think that would make you re-prioritize things in a hurry if that happens!

Yuppers!  Pee-lock is a Medical emergency at some point. My cardiologist was quite concerned when I got a UTI oot of the blue.  He said that shit can kill you. 

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have to clarify that. I think the infection arose from pee backing up. I’ll ask the Urologist when I’m there next week. 

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 2

15 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I have to clarify that. I think the infection arose from pee backing up. I’ll ask the Urologist when I’m there next week. 

Crap, more random stuff to worry about later, I have never had a UTI before.  I did like the catheter when I had the surgery in December, though, it was pretty convenient.