I did a very bad thing

Digital_photog

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I might stop by on Saturday if I remember.  Fort Custer is a regular summer fun spot for us.  Daughter # 3 rides and runs the trails there.  Daughter #2 runs the trails there.  Eagle Lake there is our go-to family kayak lake.

Hope to see you again.  I can give you the link if you want to run with Ruby.  I have extra canicross belts, lines and harnesses.  The 1 mile fun run would be a prefect beginner dog class.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Digital_photog said:

Hope to see you again.  I can give you the link if you want to run with Ruby.  I have extra canicross belts, lines and harnesses.  The 1 mile fun run would be a prefect beginner dog class.

Rudy does not run.  He barks and jumps but mostly sleeps.  He does not run.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

Fort Custer Dryland race is April 1 and 2 

in addition to my one and 2 dog bike classes I entered 5 canicross on Saturday and 2.2 mile canicross on Sunday.  I think this involves RUNNING. Will I survive?

If you don't does @Kzoo already have dibs on your stuff.

Oh, and I hope you do survive.  Fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

in addition to my one and 2 dog bike classes I entered 5 canicross on Saturday and 2.2 mile canicross on Sunday.  I think this involves RUNNING. Will I survive?

Maybe

6 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

Don't forget to pump your arms in the direction your running, harder on uphill parts!

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I don’t let him run because then I’d have to keep up with him.  He is very fast.

Then he is ready for the 5k and the 2.2 mile.  He would probably also like bikejoring.  Bring him and your mountain bike and we will let him try it.   If you want to enter the race you need to do it by this evening.  I'm sure Rudy would like it.  You could probably fit one of my bikes good enough to give him a fun run.  Want to use the mountain or fat bike?

• Heart 2

16 minutes ago, Airehead said:

@Digital_photog, is your training complete?

What training? Last couple weeks hardly any training with the weather we have had.  Last couple days a gout attack in my right foot.  If we have ewes who have trouble lambing I may have to come home from the race.  I don't expect to be very fast in the canicross.   If I have too many problems may just do one and 2 dog bike. with all the sheep care spring races aren't real good for me.

• Hugs 1