Poop...I am running a temp

petitepedal

I googled flu symptoms ....I have 6 of 8 not including the possible intestinal complications....  AND YES I had my flu shot in September.

This sucks people!!!!!!!  I haven't been "sick" in years...the lung thing was an asthmatic reaction that lasted all of Nov & 3 of the 4 weeks in Dec....and now this.

Hard to kick butt feeling like this...actually....feels like someone kicked my butt!!

I googled flu symptoms ....I have 6 of 8 not including the possible intestinal complications....  AND YES I had my flu shot in September.

This sucks people!!!!!!!  I haven't been "sick" in years...the lung thing was an asthmatic reaction that lasted all of Nov & 3 of the 4 weeks in Dec....and now this.

Hard to kick butt feeling like this...actually....feels like someone kicked my butt!!

Last year I thought I had a mild cold just before Thanksgiving (and our trip to the Twin Cities).  mild fever, that went away...then came back a few days later.  I had  a cough too.  it kept that pattern:  mild fever for a day, then it came back 3-4 days later.  In mid-December I saw the doctor, who thought it was bronchitis, and got a z pack.  I got better, but not completely well until after the first week of January.  It probably didn't help that as I would get better I would bike....