You bastards are pretty f_in quiet today!

Ralphie

I don't go back to work until Monday.  I had an appointment with the eye doctor this morning and then I went and bought a battery for my car.  The guy changing the battery forgot to connect the gizmo that powers your radio while they make the switch.  I had to go back and they had to call Honda to get the security code to program back into the radio.

Are you still looking to transfer out of that frozen Paradise? scratch%20head.gif:dontknow:

Nope, had I taken a transfer from this office it would have been north, back home. They would love me to transfer, or even take a promotion to Albany, but that ain't gonna happen. Little less than 9 years and I'll be packing my bags for somewhere else.

I don't go back to work until Monday.  I had an appointment with the eye doctor this morning and then I went and bought a battery for my car.  The guy changing the battery forgot to connect the gizmo that powers your radio while they make the switch.  I had to go back and they had to call Honda to get the security code to program back into the radio.

That radio code thing is a royal PITA!  Been there done that many times.  I finally got slightly smart and wrote that darn code down in multiple places!

• Heart 1

That radio code thing is a royal PITA!  Been there done that many times.  I finally got slightly smart and wrote that darn code down in multiple places!

Yes it is a PITA.  Do they really think someone is going to steal a radio?  This isn't the sixties. I left the Auto parts store talk to Honda and get the code, it was their mistake.

I went in to teach a class, and then waited around for a friend to come help me out with an electrical issue.  Ended up staying at the studio way longer than I planned - did work, cleaning, more work etc.  Just got home and now I have to do laundry - ugh

Did you buy any crack spackle shirts?

Not today. Although I do have a few. Today I just bought the last Shoreman jacket they had in red and my size and a pair of shoes at half price.

Seems like my wife bought the rest of the store. ;)

The place was packed. And the shelves were emptying fast. I'm glad we went today instead of tomorrow. :nod head:  

You bastards are pretty f_in quiet today!

Yeah, and you need to keep it that way. I'm trying to write here and every time one of you goofballs posts something, I have to read it. It get me totally off track, derails my train of thought and stops all forward progress so keep it down! Chapter 6 isn't going to write its self... :angry::whistle: