So what could you accomplish if you were left alone to your own devices for a while?

Ralphie

Depends.  Would I be given the resources and tools, and would I be asked to be creative, or follow the directions?

Also, would I be given the alternatives of sleeping, hookers and blow, etc.?

Whatever you can manage within your constraints of budget, the law without getting caught, the tolerance of others, and your conscience, yada, yada, yada.  Other than that, totally free-form and up to you. :)

My dream job would be in a think tank. :)

I am good at thinking.  At least I think so.   :scratch head:

I suck at Jeopardy! where the answers have to come quickly, but I am pretty good at problem solving, provided time is not an issue.   :nod head:

I like to plan and design projects, define the materials needed, and I even enjoy the procurement process (Home Depot).  Actually accomplishing the labor required to complete the task is not my forte.   :(  Also, I am anal, so everything must be perfect, which means a small job for most people turns into a major effort for me.  If I was paid by the project, I would have starved to death a long time ago.

• Haha 1

I am good at thinking.  At least I think so.   :scratch head:

I suck at Jeopardy! where the answers have to come quickly, but I am pretty good at problem solving, provided time is not an issue.   :nod head:

I like to plan and design projects, define the materials needed, and I even enjoy the procurement process (Home Depot).  Actually accomplishing the labor required to complete the task is not my forte.   :(  Also, I am anal, so everything must be perfect, which means a small job for most people turns into a major effort for me.  If I was paid by the project, I would have starved to death a long time ago.

Sounds like you need some people!  :D  Like Martha has.