linkedin question

bikeman564™

I'm on it. Most professional type people are. I don't think there's much benefit "day to day", but it's a good place to make contacts so that you have resources to tap if you happen to lose your job.

This ^

As a business we have some of our sales and marketing people that are very active on Linkedin.  It has been one effective tool to drive traffic to our website.

I am on it. Once a month or so I check in to see what the chatter is in some of the professional groups to which I belong. Some folks seem to spnd all day posting stuff that they hope will make them influential in our field. It usually doesn't.

I'm in. I'm not on FB, I've connected to a lot of former co-workers, schoolmates, etc.

The groups are OK, some things come up which are highly relevant to what I do, others as noted above.

There are always a coupla knuckleheads which treat it like FB, but they are easy enough to ignore.

I'm on.  I like it. See what people are up to. Few interesting news stories. Groups are decent. kinda like a message board. But biz related.

warning: LI will try to spam your contact list. Be very very careful about permissions and checking boxes. Otherwise....BAM, your whole contact list is asked to join you on LinkedIn.

Dig your well before you are thirsty

• Heart 1

I'm on.  I like it. See what people are up to. Few interesting news stories. Groups are decent. kinda like a message board. But biz related.

warning: LI will try to spam your contact list. Be very very careful about permissions and checking boxes. Otherwise....BAM, your whole contact list is asked to join you on LinkedIn.

Dig your well before you are thirsty

Who knew that Fred Sanford was so wise? :)

• Heart 1