Money for

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

TK you are on very thin ice here.  That word got Nate booted.  OK maybe the context was a little different and maybe it wasn't just the one time use of the word.  But your slide down that slippery slope has to start somewhere and I'm concerned about your future.

Talk about bizarro-world, I once watched Blazing Saddles on network TV and they bleeped out that word (and the fart noises!) but left the word "nigger" in.

Who the hell decided that one was offensive but the other was not?

I picture the meeting: "Well the racial epithets are OK, but slurs about sexual orientation are out...and God knows we can't have all those little kiddies out there doing armpit farts after hearin flautlence on TV!!!!"

Talk about bizarro-world, I once watched Blazing Saddles on network TV and they bleeped out that word (and the fart noises!) but left the word "nigger" in.

Who the hell decided that one was offensive but the other was not?

I picture the meeting: "Well the racial epithets are OK, but slurs about sexual orientation are out...and God knows we can't have all those little kiddies out there doing armpit farts after hearin flautlence on TV!!!!"

I don't know if that is a real movie with anything bleeped out.  I tried watching it on network tv once, but I just couldn't.