Watcha paying for gas?

2Far

T

There are persistent rumors of sub 2 buck gas, but I haven't seen it yet.

you pay more because you live closer to jsharr then we do. 

I heard a rumor from the gas station friend I have it could get down to 1.50, but i am not holding my breath on that one.. I was shocked a few months after he told me it might get below $2 a gallon and it did. 

1.72 yesterday morning was the lowest I saw on my long drive to work.  Everything was 2.09 last night on the way home.

It a conspiracy!  Oil dropped below $50 a barrel yesterday and my gasoline price was raised by 21.5%.  Do those NFL refs from the Dallas game have something to do with setting gas prices in Michigan?

1.72 yesterday morning was the lowest I saw on my long drive to work.  Everything was 2.09 last night on the way home.

It a conspiracy!  Oil dropped below $50 a barrel yesterday and my gasoline price was raised by 21.5%.  Do those NFL refs from the Dallas game have something to do with setting gas prices in Michigan?

If they do just wait a few minutes and they will change their minds....

• Heart 1

Nope.  I don't like driving around to get gas.  There are only two gas stations between my house and work (I don't count the ones with inflated prices in Boston).  I can drive out of my way to other places, but it's just not worth it to me.

I use it just to judge if the station by the house is fair or not.  They used to be 10 to 15 cents above market.  Since I commute on surface streets in Dallas / Richardson area, I can easily adjust my commute route to take me by a station with sizable savings.

• 3 weeks later...