Long Night

petitepedal

My cough kicks in especially when I go to lay down.. And I am thinking the prednisone may have wired me a bit...either way I tossed, turned and coughed until about 4 AM...

What I would like to know is How the F one pulls a muscle in their lower shoulder and along the back of the arm...by COUGHING!!!!  I have stomach muscles that hurt..and I expected that...but the arm/shoulder?????

Oh and per Parr8's situation yesterday...I am on a Z pack...so yogurt is my friend....

Oh and coughing sucks......

My cough kicks in especially when I go to lay down.. And I am thinking the prednisone may have wired me a bit...either way I tossed, turned and coughed until about 4 AM...

What I would like to know is How the F one pulls a muscle in their lower shoulder and along the back of the arm...by COUGHING!!!!  I have stomach muscles that hurt..and I expected that...but the arm/shoulder?????

Oh and per Parr8's situation yesterday...I am on a Z pack...so yogurt is my friend....

Oh and coughing sucks......

I have pulled many muscles coughing, it is incredibly easy to do.

So I am not convinced in any way of the merits of eating yogurt while on antibiotics.  The antibiotics are killing the flora and fauna, so why supply more for the killing floor?   The yogurt simply cannot be doing anything except going to die.

I am not a yogurt doctor or an antibiotic doctor.