Jackass

Road Runner

I was at the grocery store today trying to buy my usual week's worth of Metamucil, Depends and Polident.  The whole time I'm in there, this asshole/jackass keeps following me around the store and saying I am in his way.  Big fucking deal.  Like his time is so much more valuable than mine!  I'm on a fixed income and a very restricted diet, so I have to be sure I am buying the right things for the best price.  I can't just pick up the first damn thing I see.  

These young people today have no respect for the older generation.  I got no room for people being inconsiderate regardless of age.   :angry:

• Heart 4

I was at the grocery store today trying to buy my usual week's worth of Metamucil, Depends and Polident.  The whole time I'm in there, this asshole/jackass keeps following me around the store and saying I am in his way.  Big fucking deal.  Like his time is so much more valuable than mine!  I'm on a fixed income and a very restricted diet, so I have to be sure I am buying the right things for the best price.  I can't just pick up the first damn thing I see.  

These young people today have no respect for the older generation.  I got no room for people being inconsiderate regardless of age.   :angry:

I would have told him to get off my lawn, just for good measure.