New Beginnings

Zealot

2015, a new year, a mid century and a new outlook. God willing, this year I return. Made some decisions and began a fitness and diet program about the second week in December with the intent on making the journey back to a place I once was. Am cycling, running, lifting, taking Zumba and Body Combat classes. Eating healthy and less.

Bring on the beach season.

• Heart 1

Good luck with your program.  I thought of you on New Years Day as I pedaled around Hains Point.  Two laps, up Independence, around the Capitol building, Pennsylvania Ave past the White House, the C&O canal to Key Bridge and back to Vienna via the Custis and W&OD trails.  A good start to the New Year.

Good luck with your program.  I thought of you on New Years Day as I pedaled around Hains Point.  Two laps, up Independence, around the Capitol building, Pennsylvania Ave past the White House, the C&O canal to Key Bridge and back to Vienna via the Custis and W&OD trails.  A good start to the
New Year.

You did Hains Point?! Are you back in the area???

Yes, that was a great ride you took to start the year! I did a ride in the WMRT on New Years. My legs were shredded from the previous day's workout. But it was good to be out none-the-less!

If you are back in the area, we 'll have to get together sometime.

Z - I was back for the New Years weekend. We drove east on Wednesday, stayed with my Mom and drove back Sunday.  Mom isn't doing well and needed another visit.  My wife and I are looking at relocating to the area when her Mom moves on.  We looked at a house in Shepherdstown, my wife fell in love with the town while we were there.  I'll be in touch next time we're in town.

sounds like you have a good plan in place! 
I just plan on taking it slow, finish off another semester of school, and not trying to kill someone for making me angry.

Intense exercise helps reduce the feelings of anger. Or helps work them out constructively! ;-)
  • Heart 1