Pats vs. Ravens

Square Wheels

Touchdowns (passing or running)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many touchdowns for Gronkowski?

2. 2. How many touchdowns for Edelman?

3. 3. How many total NE touchdowns?

To be completely honest, I really don't give a hoot.  It's entertainment.  I will likely record it and watch it Saturday night.  If I miss it, I'll live.  If they lose, the sun will still rise on Sunday.

I'd like them to win, but I have nothing invested in this.  I'm not a player, an owner nor a gambler.  Life is far too short to take any of this seriously.

I'd like them to win, but I have nothing invested in this.  I'm not a player, an owner nor a gambler.  Life is far too short to take any of this seriously.

Right.  Except - despite all the "life goes on" sentiment, 2007 hurt a bit.  And I sneered at every kid in an Eli jersey for some time afterward.  At least I'm glad no one's calling him elite anymore.

Face it Boxy, you like cheaters. You can take the cheater out of the neighborhood but you can't take the neighborhood out of the cheater.

it's a fact that the Pats recorded the 1st half of the game against the Jets in September of 2007, which is breaking the rules, but there was never any proof that NE used that video(it was confiscated during the filming).

There has never been any proof that they used illegally recorded video to game plan, or gain an advantage. FACT!

You forget about the Super Bowl incident??

I trust you know I'm bustin' your chops on this...

I know there have been accusations, but the fact is that there was no proof behind it. These tools that always up cheating, need to be reminded what the facts are.

The facts are far different from what they believe them to be.

Yes Dotman, I know you are joking around.

It would make me a happy camper to not have to play in New England if the Colts should pull an upset in Denver. That's an awfully big IF though.

It would make me a happy camper too, but, I think the Ravens have a better chance of winning than the Colts.

Luck will likely be a great QB someday, but the Colts still a few years away from getting over the hump.

I don't think many question the Colts offense. It's their defense that should make you squirm.

unless they are playing a team with a good secondary.

Luck has shit for defense, and no running game. When a respectable secondary and pass rush faces the Colts, Luck gets burned.

The Pats have a weak pass rush, and have toasted him every time they have played.

I don't know why people still bother talking about the Spygate thing.  Because Patriots fans dismiss it, and everyone else won't let it go.  I don't expect that to change for the next 50 years - so I think wasting any more breath (or pixels) on it is pointless.

I don't know why people still bother talking about the Spygate thing. Because Patriots fans dismiss it, and everyone else won't let it go. I don't expect that to change for the next 50 years - so I think wasting any more breath (or pixels) on it is pointless.

The Pats broke the rules, so they cheated. That was in 2007.

I want RG to explain how they are cheating now, and try to explain why they aren't getting caught by anyone other than him.