Pats vs. Ravens

Square Wheels

Touchdowns (passing or running)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many touchdowns for Gronkowski?

2. 2. How many touchdowns for Edelman?

3. 3. How many total NE touchdowns?

I just saw on ESPN that NE is favored by 7 and that the temp at game time is supposed to be 19 and dropping.  

With those cold temps, the game could easily be defined by turnovers and FG goal kicking (much harder in cold temps).  Depending on which team gets the most "breaks", I could see this game as going either way and probably the most likely upset of the four games to be played this weekend.

I just saw on ESPN that NE is favored by 7 and that the temp at game time is supposed to be 19 and dropping.

With those cold temps, the game could easily be defined by turnovers and FG goal kicking (much harder in cold temps). Depending on which team gets the most "breaks", I could see this game as going either way and probably the most likely upset of the four games to be played this weekend.

if this was the Ravens team of 2 years ago, I'd understand feeling that way, but it isn't.

The talking heads keep mentioning that the Ravens have done it before to New England, but this NE team has a much better defense and offense than in those years.

The Patriots will blow out the Ravens.