Will Jason Garrett be Head Coach in Dallas next season?

Former member

If Dalass gets by GB, I think a team could overpay Garrett. He might jump at the chance to coach for an organization that is actually dedicated to winning(instead of just being entertainment).

Good point but I sure hope that man has enough brains and less ego to realize it's hard to win in the NFL and taking bottom feeders into the garden can be a difficult task that can humble any man fast... unless he can land with the 49ers.  Otherwise, the Jets, the Raiders, the Bills, and the Falcons of the world are good for about 2 years before he gets his ass fired.

Good point but I sure hope that man has enough brains and less ego to realize it's hard to win in the NFL and taking bottom feeders into the garden can be a difficult task that can humble any man fast... unless he can land with the 49ers. Otherwise, the Jets, the Raiders, the Bills, and the Falcons of the world are good for about 2 years before he gets his ass fired.

The Falcons position is a great job.

Matt Ryan is a solid QB, and 7 wins was good enough to win the division.

Without question -- but they're getting old everywhere else. I could and have been wrong before, but I see Atlanta falling off for awhile.

build a team around a QB. Weapons are much easier to get through the draft or free agency. If the ownership/GM is good, it's much easier to build a team than with a guy like Jerry Jones.