Race report

Airehead

It was 5 degrees at the start with minus 15 wind chill. Ground was frozen with snow. Announcer said that the course was being shortened due to weather but it would be the hardest 2.5 miles we ever ran at Snow Cheap. He delivered. Icy steep up hills and crazy downhills. They scared me most. 200 started and all finished.

Times sucked All around. Well except for one or two young guys. It was amazingly beautiful and fun. I may be a bit odd to say that.

Pictures to follow.

It was 5 degrees at the start with minus 15 wind chill. Ground was frozen with snow. Announcer said that the course was being shortened due to weather but it would be the hardest 2.5 miles we ever ran at Snow Cheap. He delivered. Icy steep up hills and crazy downhills. They scared me most. 200 started and all finished.

Times sucked All around. Well except for one or two young guys. It was amazingly beautiful and fun. I may be a bit odd to say that.

Pictures to follow.

Which bike did you ride?

No t-shirts

Even better. I did the Jingle Bell Run twice a few years ago. The first time, the footing at the turnaround was so dicey, I was wishing I'd brought my skates. The second time, they had a lot of race-day entries but rather than shut registration down, they kept it open longer, so a whole bunch of people who were dressed to run, not stand around, got to freeze our asses off on the Start line for about 45 minutes. Never again.