I just got a flu shot, and it HURT!

Randomguy

They give them out in my hospital.  I was leaving a meeting saw the table.  They scanned my badge, I rolled up my sleeve, got stuck, got a band-aid, rolled down my sleeve as I walked away.

Whole thing took less than 2 minutes.

No pain.

NY'ers are sissies.

QFT!  Cannot not believe they won the war of northern aggression.

They are, and they wear hats constantly, cowboy hats.

We take our cowboy hats off when we are indoors and when we are in our convertible Cadillacs with 6 shooters for door handles and longhorns for hood ornaments driving around our cattle ranches checking on our oil wells.  The boots and spurs however remain on for all occasions including but not limited to hangings, saloon fights, love making and weddings.

I am starting to feel flu-like symptoms, this is not good.  I will have to shut down soon.

Is it possible that the government is using the flu shot to track my movements, or to implant some sort of thought-reading nanobots?

Why would the government implant thought-reading nanobots into you?  I am pretty sure they know that you "MUST FAP SOON.  FAP OR DIE, FAP OR DIE"

Why would the government implant thought-reading nanobots into you?  I am pretty sure they know that you "MUST FAP SOON.  FAP OR DIE, FAP OR DIE"

Like fapping soon is all I think about, sheez....   They want to know the inventive ways that I fap, for one thing, and they might want to know other things I think, too!