Thank you all

Square Wheels

When do we get our dividend checks?

Dividend checks?  Dividend checks!?!?! :angry:

I've been swindled!  My agreement says I only get points that I can redeem at the Square Wheels Prize Redemption Center. 

And you think the site's been slow, it's blazing fast compared to how fast the management of this place processes requests to redeem any points for prizes! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dividend checks?  Dividend checks!?!?! :angry:

I've been swindled!  My agreement says I only get points that I can redeem at the Square Wheels Prize Redemption Center. 

And you think the site's been slow, it's blazing fast compared to how fast the management of this place processes requests to redeem any points for prizes! :angry: :angry: :angry:

All I get are potato points.  I still cannot figure out what to do with them?   :dontknow:  :scratch head:  :(

I am confident we will easily reach 1 million posts. 

This will never happen.  The site appears to be slowing down at an exponential rate.  It's kind of like trying to reach the speed of light.  The closer we get to one million posts, the slower the site becomes, until eventually, the time it takes to post here will approach infinity.   :(   

This will never happen.  The site appears to be slowing down at an exponential rate.  It's kind of like trying to reach the speed of light.  The closer we get to one million posts, the slower the site becomes, until eventually, the time it takes to post here will approach infinity.   :(   

I know it's frustrating, but the host did something, they are working on trying to undo the mess they made.  I fixed some, the rest they need to do.

I know it's frustrating, but the host did something,

Oh for goodness sake! :rolleyes:

Of course they did!

They made the site slow!

They need to wave some Tibetan prayer flags, burn some incense, and do (undo?) whatever software whiz-clanks necessary to redeem themselves.  Have they tried turning the server off and back on yet?

;)

Oh for goodness sake! :rolleyes:

Of course they did!

They made the site slow!

They need to wave some Tibetan prayer flags, burn some incense, and do (undo?) whatever software whiz-clanks necessary to redeem themselves.  Have they tried turning the server off and back on yet?

;)

Now that is just crazy talk.  You do not resort to turning stuff off before taking some basic steps, like slapping the server with your open hand while trying various new and creative combinations of offensive words and names.  Some judicous foot stomping, teeth gnashing, hair pulling and just a skosh of scowling never hurt either.

That is all hyperbole. :D