If you're traveling to Finland

Gump

I'm sure they do. I would just make your reservation and tell them you'll pay when you arrive.

Gosh, those guys in Finland are AWFUL nice.  I called a booked a nice glass Igloo and when I told them I would pay with SW Krazy Brand Potato Points when I arrived, they just laughed and laughed.  They passed the phone around and had me repeat the phrase over and over and they just laughed and laughed.

Now I have to call American Airlines and see if they have a points sharing plan so I can convert some of my SWKBPP's to AA Skymiles, 

I can tell you right now American will indeed accept your SWKBPP's as payment, as they are a bunch of clowns and don't know how to run an airline.

My daughter and her husband flew that airline to Brazil for their honeymoon and out of 7 flights needed to make the round trip American got two - TWO! - on time and without hassle.  And the airline very nearly lost their luggage on the trip down.  Only my daughter's dogged persistence assured their luggage got on the same plane they did. On the way back their flight out of Brazil was delayed 18 hours.  The flight was delayed 30 minutes taking off because the flight attendants and crew let the passengers argue over who was going to get window seats. Then once they got back to the States American booked them through on other flights to get home and gave them boarding passes.  When they got to the gate, they were told they were not listed as being on that flight at all.  My daughter had to wave the boarding passes under the attendant's nose and demand they check through their systems because after more than 24 hours of delay getting back home they were indeed getting on the plane!  Turns out American had put them on the plane but under some sort of system that the attendant didn't normally check or see.  Really?  Really?

So I would suggest your offer you SWKBPP's but keep a few in reserve so you can book alternate flights on the way back after they screw everything up for you.

I can tell you right now American will indeed accept your SWKBPP's as payment, as they are a bunch of clowns and don't know how to run an airline.

My daughter and her husband flew that airline to Brazil for their honeymoon and out of 7 flights needed to make the round trip American got two - TWO! - on time and without hassle.  And the airline very nearly lost their luggage on the trip down.  Only my daughter's dogged persistence assured their luggage got on the same plane they did. On the way back their flight out of Brazil was delayed 18 hours.  The flight was delayed 30 minutes taking off because the flight attendants and crew let the passengers argue over who was going to get window seats. Then once they got back to the States American booked them through on other flights to get home and gave them boarding passes.  When they got to the gate, they were told they were not listed as being on that flight at all.  My daughter had to wave the boarding passes under the attendant's nose and demand they check through their systems because after more than 24 hours of delay getting back home they were indeed getting on the plane!  Turns out American had put them on the plane but under some sort of system that the attendant didn't normally check or see.  Really?  Really?

So I would suggest your offer you SWKBPP's but keep a few in reserve so you can book alternate flights on the way back after they screw everything up for you.

I bet the other flights were late because some ass hat with no scene control was letting his wife kvetch and moan about how she had to SEE her bags being put into the luggage hold and they could not take off in time to make it to where your daughter was.

Your gonna need a bigger freezer!