Saturday Plans?

Pokey

OMG OMG OMG....I slept last night...no 2 hour round of coughing before falling asleep!!!!

I need to finish taking down the Christmas tree...got it about 90% un-decorated (easy).....the lights will take some time...the person who puts the lights on my tree...is like crazy nuts  :whistle:   So lights will take a bit... Once that is down and put away.....I will check my energy level...laundry and rest are goals....I have a chuck roast I can put on...(today or tomorrow)...Anyway...I will be happy with that!!!

• Heart 2

Dropping the boy off at his grandmother's so he can help her pack up all the Christmas crap and get it in the attic, then I'm heading over to pick up a bike from one of my wife's coworkers. She wants to start riding after several years off and needs her bike brought back up to roadworthy.

• Heart 2

I will be finishing glueing an acrylic fish tank together so I can have it ready for a contest in a few months.. I need to also get the rock work done and figure out a stocking list for the tank.. 

This is going to be a hard one to stock since it is going to be about 6 gallons in total and needs to be outstanding so I can win $2,000 in prizes.. 

Other then that my youngest has his first basketball practice today, and I also have to figure out a way to get free tires for my vehicle.. They are under warranty and are only covered if I destroy a tire... need to start hitting more curbs or just take it out and puncture the sidewall :)

Dropping the boy off at his grandmother's so he can help her pack up all the Christmas crap and get it in the attic, then I'm heading over to pick up a bike from one of my wife's coworkers. She wants to start riding after several years off and needs her bike brought back up to roadworthy.

I wish I lived close to you Bob - well, at least in the winter anyway. :D

Six gallon tank? That is tiny. You stockin a few shrimp and one coral? :D

Thinking of an anemone, clown goby, a few Yuma mushrooms, and a couple of Thor shrimp..

I could even add a micro seahorse or two to the tank if I do not add the other critters. There are a few options I can go with this. The main thing is waiting a few days after I build the tank to see if I have any leaks.

298 miles round trip. 3/4 tank of gas. Two outlet malls and a Burlington Coat Factory. Dinner at Texas Road House, large black coffee from a local Madison shop/roaster and we're finally back. Left the burbs at 1:30, back at 10:45. All in all a good day.

I'm hungry again.

• Heart 1