So whatcha' listening too lately?

Philander Seabury

I have a USB turntable (with cassette) coming that should be delivered today or monday. I will be digging out all of my old vinyl and tapes so I can rip them. I'll report back on this question in a couple of weeks... B)

For now, my playlist is heavy on Warren Zevon, Dropkick Murphys and Neil Young.

• Like 2

I have a USB turntable (with cassette) coming that should be delivered today or monday. I will be digging out all of my old vinyl and tapes so I can rip them. I'll report back on this question in a couple of weeks... B)

Excellent!  Damn I hate you retired bastards!  :D

This Franz stuff reminds me a tad of Neil's Crazy Horse stuff, with its hard driving style.  Neil is one influential bastard. :)

Warren is always good, too.  I was just thinking how cool an old Warren would have been, maybe sort of like the gracefully aged John Prine. 

My wife keeps telling me I need to do this.  I have tons of vinyl I never play.  The music I really liked I mostly downloaded from the net.

Today I am listening to "The Malt Shop oldies" on XM radio