I turned on my AC today

team scooter

That thing looks possessed in that pic, like Christine. :D  The best thing Steven King ever did IMO, although the Shining was good too. :)

00.jpg

It really does. :lol:  I don't recommend starting a snowmo in a closed garage usually. But the heat was on and its butt cold outside. Supposed to get into the 20s tomorrow so hopefully I'll get to take it for a rip across the lake. :nod head:

I LOVE that first pic! I'm a Ski-Doo girl, but I'm sure that fog smelled wonderful none the less.  At least it's not a Yamaha. I like their motorcycles, but their sleds stink horribly. My husband and I always dreaded meeting up with Yamahas on the trail. 

One time a guy was telling a group of us he had been running his sled in the garage, and his wife told him he had to go change his clothes. He said, "Shit! I'm sleeping in these!!"  We all laughed, cuz we knew we would feel the same way!

I LOVE that first pic! I'm a Ski-Doo girl, but I'm sure that fog smelled wonderful none the less.  At least it's not a Yamaha. I like their motorcycles, but their sleds stink horribly. My husband and I always dreaded meeting up with Yamahas on the trail. 

One time a guy was telling a group of us he had been running his sled in the garage, and his wife told him he had to go change his clothes. He said, "Shit! I'm sleeping in these!!"  We all laughed, cuz we knew we would feel the same way!

LOL, yep. Luckily my wife likes the smell too. :) My sniffer isn't what it used to be, but I used to be able to tell what brand 2 smoke oil someone was using just from the smell.nod%20head.gif  A few years ago we had a trailside cookout. All the girls were hanging around the grill to keep warm. When we got home my wife smelled like 2 stroke AND BBQ. She used a chair and a whip to keep me away. :wub: 

Oh man...one of my high school friends had an old ski-doo  I can remember going out by the mine pits and in the woods with her...I had no snowmobile suit either :whistle:   Boy did we stink when we got home.  She lived on the other end of town...so I would usually get dropped off part way home...or walk across town home....but my clothes reeked.  

My cousins had an Artic Cat...(with the leopard print seat)...I got to borrow it for youth group ride...and I remember being worried about crossing one of the lakes (this is Northern MN mind you...in the 70's...no warm winters)...that Ice  was probably 2 to 3 feet thick :D  

Been a long time since I was on a sled....as a matter of fact...I got into cross country skiing because it was not as smelly...and quiet!

Oh man...one of my high school friends had an old ski-doo  I can remember going out by the mine pits and in the woods with her...I had no snowmobile suit either :whistle:   Boy did we stink when we got home.  She lived on the other end of town...so I would usually get dropped off part way home...or walk across town home....but my clothes reeked.  

My cousins had an Artic Cat...(with the leopard print seat)...I got to borrow it for youth group ride...and I remember being worried about crossing one of the lakes (this is Northern MN mind you...in the 70's...no warm winters)...that Ice  was probably 2 to 3 feet thick :D  

Been a long time since I was on a sled....as a matter of fact...I got into cross country skiing because it was not as smelly...and quiet!

The new snowmobiles (and oils) have improved so they don't smell as strong as they used to. You only notice it when they're cold in the morning. If you watch the video above, theres no smoke. And thats a 37 year old sled. :D  

LOL, and the leopard print is making a comeback. This is Tillie's "bopp around town" jacket.

In that jacket with matching hat and boots, shes hot. :wub:

• Heart 1