Time to discuss forum t-shirt or jersey?

kingtermite

I kept hoping for that one that was talked about at the other place that was going to say something like:Eat to live, live to bike, bike to work.  Something like that anyway it never happened.

Considering the person driving it barely came to forum and didn't have local/personal contacts, I'm not surprised.

I can drive this (or SW if he prefers). The friend who can do it is a good friend of mine that lives about 4 miles from me and I see him generally at least once a week at the dog park or one of his shows (he plays Ronny Wood) in a Rolling Stones tribute band.
  • Heart 1

I kept hoping for that one that was talked about at the other place that was going to say something like:Eat to live, live to bike, bike to work.  Something like that anyway it never happened.

My favourite biking-related shirt was a T-shirt I saw on a guy in a pizza shop that had a picture of a lawnmower sitting in weeds and a guy riding a bike, with the caption "Life is full of difficult choices". :D

• Heart 2

My favourite biking-related shirt was a T-shirt I saw on a guy in a pizza shop that had a picture of a lawnmower sitting in weeds and a guy riding a bike, with the caption "Life is full of difficult choices". :D

That isn't a difficult choice where I live.  No HMO to make me cut my grass.  I mow it when I can't find the granddaughters anymore.

• Heart 2

Are you thinking Jersey or a athletic/wicking t-shirt ?  

We could do a bright color with a square wheeled bike and some sort of saying like..."not everyone can ride with Square Wheels"  or something with a bit more wit than I can muster right now.

That's kind of why I suggested both. A nice wicking t-shirt could cut costs.

Both would be ok.  I always wear a jersey when I ride, other times it's whatever the occasion requires.  I already have a crapton of tee shirts from events and races.  My wife says I don't need any more tee shirts.  She is probably right.  I might retire some of my older jerseys, a good excuse to buy a new one.

• Heart 1

Hi Guys!

Glad to be part of this forum. Here's a pic that KT& LJ was referring too. I thought it was a nice riding shirt, but I also think the reason they never did it was because the shirts they wanted were too expensive. This design can be done on any type of shirt. And it doesn't have to cost a lot. Too bad they couldn't make up their minds!

• Heart 1

Hey Guys!

Here's a shirt I just did as a sample for myself. Roadfrog, madcity & KingTermite were interested in them. This is a specialty Reflective vinyl that illuminates when a light is projected on to it. Great for night riders, joggers, dog walkers, fireman, police...etc. I walk my dog at night often and was always concerned that drivers wouldn't see us till I found this vinyl. Here's a little description of the vinyl -

Apparel decoration for emergency worker, jogger, and biker safety.

3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective 5807 brightly reflects vehicle headlights. Perfect for high-visibility apparel needs.
  • Waterproof, highly reflective finish
  • Meets retroreflective performance standards such as ANSI/ISEA 107, CSA Z96, and EN 471
  • Recommended fabrics: cotton, polyester, Lycra®/spandex, nylon

Here's what it looks like - 

• Heart 2

Hi Guys!

Glad to be part of this forum. Here's a pic that KT& LJ was referring too. I thought it was a nice riding shirt, but I also think the reason they never did it was because the shirts they wanted were too expensive. This design can be done on any type of shirt. And it doesn't have to cost a lot. Too bad they couldn't make up their minds!

I'll take it.  Slap a picture of a bike with square wheels and we are ready to go.

• Heart 1