Welcome To Square Wheels Cycling: Luvtapick

Welcome Bot

Hello All!

Very nice to be part of a good group of people/cyclists.Looking forward to getting to know you guys and also happy to help you out with any t-shirt design ideas you may have. I've helped Chris make a shirt design for the old forum in the past, but there was a lot of unfulfilled promises and it never came to its fruition. I can definitely get something nice done for all of us and I know some place where to buy the shirts at reasonable prices. We don't have to spend a ton of dollars to have fun right!  :nod head:

Well, damn, a real person, with references and everything!  Sweet!

So, you love to pick your nose, eh?  That is what KT does when he isn't masturbating.  :whistle:

• Heart 2

Ok, some of us here have almost as many guitars as bike. What kind of goodies have you got? guitar-1273.gifB)

I have 6 in all - 1981 Gibson Les Paul Standard, 2 late 90's made in USA Strats and modified to my specs, ESP Ronnie Wood Signature, Chandler Lap Steele and a Martin DCX1E Acoustic. And I use a Vox AC-30 1985 Silver Jubilee reissue. Love it all!!

I'm in to clones and customs when it comes to electrics. My brother builds custom guitars and does repairs/rebuilds. This is my current inventory, minus the one I just finished (no pic yet).

20140730_100744_zpsdrxs9idb.jpg

The LP clone on the left has a set of GFS Crunchy Pats. The next one is a 1965 Teisco Marquis. The Harmony Strat knockoff is early 70s. The Tele is a custom built by my brother. It's setup similar to a 63 and has a really sweet sound. My brother did the setups on all of them and they play amazingly well. (I, however, don't...) I'll post the other one when I get a pic.

I also have 7 or 8 acoustics, 2 ukuleles and a mandolin.  I have issues...

• Heart 2

• 6 years later...