I set up the wireless mouse!!

petitepedal

You might want to be sure and keep a supply of AA batteries around.  They last a long time in a mouse but don't give any warning when they quit.  I think most people keep a pack of them around anyway.  I had a mouse battery die one time when I was out of double A's and going back to using the touch pad was really annoying.  I finally borrowed a battery out of my camera until I could get some replacements.

• Heart 1

You might want to be sure and keep a supply of AA batteries around.  They last a long time in a mouse but don't give any warning when they quit.  I think most people keep a pack of them around anyway.  I had a mouse battery die one time when I was out of double A's and going back to using the touch pad was really annoying.  I finally borrowed a battery out of my camera until I could get some replacements.

My latest one seems to last 8 months or so, really not so bad!  If you installed the drivers and such, there should be something in the system tray that will let you know how much battery life you have left.

• Heart 1

This is why they'll have to pry my corded mouse from my cold dead hand. :D