Will Peyton Manning call it quits?

Former member
Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

So is Tom Brady

Brady has 19 playoff wins as a starting quarterback, which is the most in NFL history. His 19-8 record overall gives him a winning percentage of .704, which is the highest among those players with at least 20 playoff starts. 49ers Hall of Famer Joe Montana is No. 2 with 16 wins and Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw and Denver Broncos Hall of Famer John Elway each has 14 wins.

In 23 games, Manning hasn’t seen the success that Brady has. Manning is 11-13 (a .458 winning percentage). Don't forget, Brady has 3 SB rings to Mannings 1.

Yeah Brady chokes in the postseason. :rolleyes:

Everyone loses, but Manning has 9 first round losses

Brady has 19 playoff wins as a starting quarterback, which is the most in NFL history. His 19-8 record overall gives him a winning percentage of .704, which is the highest among those players with at least 20 playoff starts. 49ers Hall of Famer Joe Montana is No. 2 with 16 wins and Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw and Denver Broncos Hall of Famer John Elway each has 14 wins.

In 23 games, Manning hasn’t seen the success that Brady has. Manning is 11-13 (a .458 winning percentage). Don't forget, Brady has 3 SB rings to Mannings 1.

Yeah Brady chokes in the postseason. :rolleyes:

Everyone loses, but Manning has 9 first round losses

I feel like I just got schooled on the lineage of spiderman by some comic book nerd. Who cares about this stuff? I just wanted to start some shit.

People that like football care about this stuff.

If you don't care, why bother responding to the thread? Just to stir shit up?

Tool.

You are calling someone a tool because of a post they wrote? to stoop that low and tell someone they should not post in a thread they care to write something in is absurd and ignorant. 

Just because you like to wack off in front of Monday Night football to Peyton in his tight pants... 

• Heart 1

You are calling someone a tool because of a post they wrote? to stoop that low and tell someone they should not post in a thread they care to write something in is absurd and ignorant...

I called him or her a tool because they admitted they don't care, and did it just to stir up shit.

If you have a problem with that, TFB.

I called him or her a tool because they admitted they don't care, and did it just to stir up shit.

If you have a problem with that, TFB.

I only have a problem with people who think they are better then everyone else and who thinks their shit does not stink... are you one of those people? 

I only have a problem with people who think they are better then everyone else and who thinks their shit does not stink... are you one of those people?

if you don't care about the thread's topic, and respond purely to stir up shit, you are a tool.

You don't need to agree, but you are wrong if you don't.

if you don't care about the thread's topic, and respond purely to stir up shit, you are a tool.

You don't need to agree, but you are wrong if you don't.

So what you are saying is no matter what, I am wrong even if I agree or I don't? but if I agree with someone that would also make the person I am agreeing with wrong, but since two wrongs don't make a right..... who would be right and who is wrong? 

So what you are saying is no matter what, I am wrong even if I agree or I don't? but if I agree with someone that would also make the person I am agreeing with wrong, but since two wrongs don't make a right..... who would be right and who is wrong?

what I'm saying is that I don't GAF if you disagree with why I called that person a tool.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Bullshit.  He ran roughshod over the league for the first half of the season, then suddenly not.  Something other than age prevented him from being Peyton Manning.

I don't think Brady sucks, either, not yet.  I admit I haven't seen as much tool football this year, though, so the evidence is limited for me.

They were booing him at the end of the first half.

Yeah, that was kind of classless.  Could they have been booing the play selection?  That was old-timey football there, just hork it up on the sidelines deep and pray.  Weird that he wasn't getting close on them.

No accuracy on those throws, and he was usually pretty accurate on those if I recall correctly.

• Heart 1

Yeah, that was kind of classless.  Could they have been booing the play selection?  That was old-timey football there, just hork it up on the sidelines deep and pray.  Weird that he wasn't getting close on them.

No accuracy on those throws, and he was usually pretty accurate on those if I recall correctly.

that was why I made my comment about possibly Denver fans viewed Manning as the hired gun that would take them to the Super Bowl.  He built a lot of good will in Indy while he was there.  Even if he was doing the same stuff off the field in Denver (which, btw, I think he was), no doubt at least a certain amount of Denver fans only thought about the Super Bowl.

Bullshit. He ran roughshod over the league for the first half of the season, then suddenly not. Something other than age prevented him from being Peyton Manning.

I don't think Brady sucks, either, not yet. I admit I haven't seen as much tool football this year, though, so the evidence is limited for me.

Hey, man, those aren't my words. It's his hometown newspaper. And Denver isn't NY