No freaking way would I do this

Gump

When I was around 20, I worked building steel silos. The highest ones we ever did were 90 feet. The first six months I couldn't find enough things to hold on to while trying to work. After a while you do become acclimated to the height but 1500 feet,  I don't think so.

When I was around 20, I worked building steel silos. The highest ones we ever did were 90 feet. The first six months I couldn't find enough things to hold on to while trying to work. After a while you do become acclimated to the height but 1500 feet,  I don't think so.

I used to do some high work.  After a certain height, it all seemed the same to me.  Except for the wind. 

I'd just as soon fall a 1000 feet as to fall 100.  Either way is the same result.

I used to do some high work.  After a certain height, it all seemed the same to me.  Except for the wind. 

I'd just as soon fall a 1000 feet as to fall 100.  Either way is the same result.

It got that way for me but it did take a while. In order to bolt silo pannels together you had to work bare-handed. When it was -10 and the wind was blowing, it wasn't much fun.