Do you collect anything?

Chris...

Other than bikes that is.

I have a small collection of vintage cameras. I just bought 2 more. They have not arrived yet. I try to stick with Kodak Brownies. 

attachicon.gifIMG_1454.JPG

I have about 10 times that many, I just don't have anywhere to display them. They are all in bins right now. My crown jewel is a Graflex  Speed Graphic 4X5 like this one:

anniversary-graphic.jpg

No, not really.  I have maybe a dozen and a half pint glasses from breweries I've visited.  (So the whole collection is worth maybe $50)  And we don't display them - but we drink from them.

I have over 15,000 tracks in my iTunes library.  Does that count?

Legally acquired?  If not, I bet you can get 5 - 10 for them.

Technically downloading is not the crime... it is the uploading to the internet that will get you the time... 

Many downloading cases have either been thrown out of court, or revisited and settled out of court for the people who were in trouble.. 

Why do you two collect cameras?

When exposed to the concept of modern photography, many native cultures throughout the world felt that the camera stole a part of their souls and transferred it to the photographic media. So to answer your question, we are trying to steal your souls! :frantics:

I have almost 30 pairs of Oakley eyewear, but I don't consider myself an Oakley collector. Over a third of them are ones I wear for cycling. I do have a few pairs that are sought by collectors, but I'd sell them if offered the right price.

I work with a few guys that have insane Oakley collections(hundreds of pairs), but most of them are ones they wear from time to time.

I collect money.  It comes in faster than I can spend it, so I just hold on to the excess.  Of course, almost none of it is in real hard cash.  Most of my money only exists in some annotated form of electronic digital accounting that may or may not be imaginary, just like all of you people.

• Heart 1

I collect money.  It comes in faster than I can spend it, so I just hold on to the excess.  Of course, almost none of it is in real hard cash.  Most of my money only exists in some annotated form of electronic digital accounting that may or may not be imaginary, just like all of you people.

I have a new friend in Texas who can help you get real monies, dear.

I still want to get a pair of the new version of the M-Frames(the M2), but it's getting hard to justify the purchase of another set of cycling eyewear.

I should probably have an orange pair to match my Kenitc Koffee jersey.

I should get an orange pair to go with the Milwaukee!  B)

I have been gathering a few bits of bicycle art...being in a Condo..the n+1 factor runs out of storage rather quickly...I have a girl on a bicycle in china from about the 30's...and 3 or 4 prints or advertisements from the late 1800's early 1900's  of women on bikes...started by accident...I do like antiques...So I try for vintage bike art...but I have more modern stuff too...no of it expensive...

But I also have more than my fair share of teddy bears (I have actually given away quite a few) ....

I collect Airedales. The living ones purposely and by default Airedale art seems to follow. Luckily there aren't too many pieces of that as Airedales aren't as popular as other breeds. I also have a growing collection of Airedale ashes but that is likely TMI.

• Heart 1