This thread is for anything

Square Wheels

I just missed my bus to work because I had to take a big, nasty dump.  I'm not going to tell you it burned my sphincter because that'd be just crude.  Speaking of crude, I just left a big oil deposit for the sewer company.

I hate when I am suited up in gear about ready to leave....and suddenly I need to poop.  Sittin on the toilet with a helmet on is a silly thing.

I hate when I am suited up in gear about ready to leave....and suddenly I need to poop.  Sittin on the toilet with a helmet on is a silly thing.

I know, right?  Sometimes before a ride, I'll postpone it -- lingering around the john so I can go on my merry way without making a stop.  The places I like to ride don't always have the most sanitary crappers either out there in the boonies.

I like to get up at least 30 minutes before I go on a long ride where there isn't a bathroom available.  I'll pee just about anywhere, that's not an option for me.  I pee more than a pregnant chick on a roller coaster.  But pooping on the bike path seems a little uncool.  I did see poop and paper behind a tree on the path once.

My friend ran the Disney Marathon on Sunday.  She did it with two of her close girl friends.  She posted a picture on facebook halfway through the marathon asking the question:  Does a bear shit in the woods?  Oh wait that's Angela.  Her friend went back in the woods to take a dump and she took a picture of her squatted down in the woods.  Good friends love to embarrass each other.