Colts player charged with rape

Former member

Obviously this is not a slam on the Colts, but I wonder how much of a story this will become.

INDIANAPOLIS -- Prosecutors in Indianapolis have filed charges of rape, criminal confinement with bodily injury and battery resulting in bodily injury against backup Colts linebacker Josh McNary.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12168433&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22:%22https://www.google.com/%22%7D/

I have zero tolerance for these guys.  That means all of society but especially these NFL/NCAA clowns -- just because of their limelight... although this guy's limelight seems pretty dim.  Still, with all that to lose, why not just walk?  It's a control thing with these guys. 

Or steroids thing.  :)

I have zero tolerance for these guys.  That means all of society but especially these NFL/NCAA clowns -- just because of their limelight... although this guy's limelight seems pretty dim.  Still, with all that to lose, why not just walk?  It's a control thing with these guys. 

I've never heard of the guy, until ESPN gave me the notification today.

I am a bit surprised this was the first I've heard of it though. 

Or a made-up thing after/instead of consensual sex.  We just don't know.  Army guy, served his military obligation, you hate to believe that this guy is just another dumbass, but that is what it appears like on the surface.  Still, a percentage of women will extort or fabricate for fun and/or profit, again, we just don't know.

Or a made-up thing after/instead of consensual sex.  We just don't know.  Army guy, served his military obligation, you hate to believe that this guy is just another dumbass, but that is what it appears like on the surface.  Still, a percentage of women will extort or fabricate for fun and/or profit, again, we just don't know.

My brother is a eye and facial reconstruction surgeon. He never ever ever sees a female patient without either a nurse or his office manager in the room with him.

I didn't read the artical regarding McNary, but, there are two possibilities...he's a louse and an arrogant piece o crap or there is someone trying to make a few bucks off of him.

I do agree with Dotman, the NCAA/NFL well....lots of college and pro athletes feel they are above the law or common decency. The hero worship given these guys is way out of control.

My $.02 worth.