I have access to thousands of dollars worth of CNC and welders....

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

Yeah, it would be like you removing a spleen with a prison shank made out of a tootbrush and a part of your bunk.

We don't do spleens.  Actually, not true.  We do procure the spleen but we chop it up and send pieces of it with the organs to use for tissue typing.  The speen is full of all kinds of stuff (antibodies and what not) that we do not really want to transplant into the recipient.  Even when we transplant the pancreas we don't use the spleen.

We don't do spleens.  Actually, not true.  We do procure the spleen but we chop it up and send pieces of it with the organs to use for tissue typing.  The speen is full of all kinds of stuff (antibodies and what not) that we do not really want to transplant into the recipient.  Even when we transplant the pancreas we don't use the spleen.

Not even as a garnish or part of the centerpiece?

• Heart 1

I don't know.  They don't look very tasty.  Livers do.  They kinda look like they might be OK.  But not pancreases and certainly not spleens.  Kidneys kinda look like raw chicken breasts.

You might be onto a great new idea for a game show.  "Internal organ or cut of meat" with your host, Chevy Chase.

I'm calling bullshit.  He cleaned that steel, cut those holes and fit those joints with a file and a dremmel?  I don't see it.

I actually had a bit of back-and-forth with the guy, after I chided him about spending money on a welder, but being too cheap to buy hole saws....
  • Heart 1

I actually had a bit of back-and-forth with the guy, after I chided him about spending money on a welder, but being too cheap to buy hole saws....

How cute... Machinists in Love.  That might be another show, but not sure if it should be on Discovery Channel or LOGO TV.  

Mount pedals to the foot rail some how, or at least use crank arms or bottom bracket spindles as the risers holding the foot rail.

I thought about that and I thought about using suspension forks for the bar stool legs....but those ideas haven't really "done it" for me.

I thought about that and I thought about using suspension forks for the bar stool legs....but those ideas haven't really "done it" for me.

So how about cutting out sections of the footrail, welding in a solid endcaps with  threaded inserts and then having  pedals fill the cutout sections?

Well just goes to show you, ya gotta pay better attention to what your looking at. Sheesh.

Anyway, I do like how they look and the overall theme of your bar. Nice.