This one goes out to KT and the other GrammarNazis

jsharr

Yeah.  What's a little back problem?  I still posted here with a broken pelvis while in a wheelchair.  Bosox from his hospital room.  Suck it up and post something, Nancy!

I am pretty sure I will be able to post from the grave, too, so HTFU, Nancy!

(I hope you are feeling better or are all doped up)

the first shots I got didn't do much for me, but the second treatment did the trick.

Thank you for saying that. I've been quite worried as I thought it was a no brainier fix and it wasn't. I'm guessing a second shot may be in order. Following up visit is this coming Thursday.

Thank you for saying that. I've been quite worried as I thought it was a no brainier fix and it wasn't. I'm guessing a second shot may be in order. Following up visit is this coming Thursday.

I got a series of shots in my knee when I was in high school.  Didn't do shit for the pain, and I suspect it degraded the joint.  God I hope YMMV.

When I was taking oxycodone after my last crash (the pain was over the top), I was constipated and sick to my stomach.  So to counteract that, they were giving me laxatives and anti-nausea drugs, neither of which worked.  It took about a week for me to get back to any sort of gastrointestinal normalcy after stopping the oxycodone.

When I was taking oxycodone after my last crash (the pain was over the top), I was constipated and sick to my stomach.  So to counteract that, they were giving me laxatives and anti-nausea drugs, niether of which worked.  It took about a week for me to get back to any sort of gastrointestinal normalcy after stopping the oxycodone.

Oooh...so thaaaaaat's what has been causing that.

when I went through this in 2004, I was told 2-3 three treatments might be required.

Since then my back caused some issues only once(in 2008), but a month later it was fine.

From 6/2003 - 2/2005 I was on a steady diet of Lortab and Soma, but eventually the pain subsided with needing surgery.

Cycling has improved my core strength, and now my back is stronger than it was 10 years ago.