2015 Strava

Dirtyhip

I don't like the 2015 QOMs.  They mean nothing.  So, I am the fastest THIS year?  Who gives a shit?  All I care about is overall leader board.  

My gripe is that, if I am listed as 2015 QOM, then I want to see an option that lists 2015 stats and also overall historical leader board.

If you go to the specific segment and look, it shows the overall historical. I had a best time for 2015 on a segment today that was my second best overall. When I went to the segment, it showed my best overall time.

Exactly.  The 2015 KOM meant squat, unless they can add a feature that drills down only 2015 attempts by all.

I had a best time for 2015 on a segment today that was my second best overall. When I went to the segment, it showed my best overall time.

:scratch head:

Maybe I'm missing something... I'm one for equality of men and women, but I don't think it's quite right that Strava lists UB as QOM on a segment.

Unless he wants to be.

;)

I don't like the 2015 QOMs. They mean nothing. So, I am the fastest THIS year? Who gives a shit? All I care about is overall leader board.

My gripe is that, if I am listed as 2015 QOM, then I want to see an option that lists 2015 stats and also overall historical leader board.

you don't care about the overall leaderboard, the Women's Leaderboard is what you are talking about.
With few exceptions, QOMs are rarely the fastest time on a segment.

:p

you don't care about the overall leaderboard, the Women's Leaderboard is what you are talking about.
With few exceptions, QOMs are rarely the fastest time on a segment.

:P

I fully accept the fact that I have very little testosterone.  It's cool.  I don't like the idea of having a moustache.