Drugs

Square Wheels

No need for your script, I have a few refills left on mine, and rarely take anything unless the pain is so bad that it's crippling me.

With my injury history, no doctor has ever questioned a request for a painkiller prescription. I'm sure I could get a prescription for marijuana from a legitimate doctor if I still used it.

when I was in the hospital after my wreck, they

Dude....don't leave me hanging here....they what?

Same thing for me...several times:

Crash on the bike

Three stories off a ladder

Off the back of a truck while unloading trusses

And so on.

silly you for just fighting the pain.

Use drugs, but don't abuse drugs.

Those kinds of drugs really don't agree with me - make me ill.  The pain is really not bad if I move slowly and carefully.  Taking Arnica which has really helped.  

some people get nauseous from opioids.

Me.  That's why I never accept any pain medicine.  Unless the pain is a 12 on a scale of 10, I would rather deal with the pain than the nausea.

I even get sick from the stuff they give you to put you out during surgery.

I could never be a opiate drug addict.  They make me sick plus I'm scared of needles.  

I too get sick from any painkiller.  I've rarely needed them, but the couple of times I took them made me puke.

I'm not too worried about leaving this thread here, I didn't commit a crime, only talked about committing one.  I'd never actually send the pills nor the script to anyone else.  I will be shredding it.  I feel no pain and don't need it.

• Heart 1

You know what I get sick from? People that use nauseous instead of nauseated. Where are SuzieQ and KT when you need them?

Bite me.

nau·seous
ˈnôSHəs,ˈnôzēəs/
adjective
affected with nausea; inclined to vomit.
"a rancid, cloying odor that made him nauseous"
synonyms: sick, nauseated, queasy, bilious, green around the gills, ill, unwell; More

Bite me.

nau·seous
ˈnôSHəs,ˈnôzēəs/
adjective
affected with nausea; inclined to vomit.
"a rancid, cloying odor that made him nauseous"
synonyms: sick, nauseated, queasy, bilious, green around the gills, ill, unwell; More

no way would I bite you.  I might catch roadie disease and you would taste like over hopped craft beer anyway.  yuck.  I find it sad that the word was used incorrectly so much recently that even the dictionaries broke down and changed the definition instead of fighting for what is pure and right.  What is next?  Will "axe" mean "an interrrogative query"?