Happy Friday...Weekend Plans anyone?

petitepedal

Temps are expected above average...and then some...like above freezing :nod head:  this weekend...

I suggested to one of my neighbors we drive out somewhere...small town or window shopping somewhere...I haven't been out except for necessary trips since the asthma like cough in November...So I plan to get out for a couple of hours on Saturday...

A little laundry...a little housekeeping and some cooking are all on the agenda.

US Pond Hockey Championship is a few blocks from work...but I have yet to check it out.

Shopping for a new bed tonight. This is moving weekend.  I'm moving downstairs to the Master bedroom on the first floor.  My son is moving into the upstairs master bedroom that I'm vacating and Lazy-Ass Joe is moving into my son's old room. 

Saturday morning is stained-glass class and then I'm riding as it will be above 50.  Sunday after church we're going up to Dayton to the RV show and plan life after Ohio.  After the RV show is the bedroom shuffle, dinner and football.

Monday is a holiday, I may do another ride. 

• Heart 1

Daughter called yesterday, said they were coming up for a week. Not sure what day they'll be at our house. But tonight, spin class. Tomorrow, Zumba, weight lifting (chest and back) and hopefully some hiking. Sunday, body combat - one instructor is being certified and the session is being video'd. They'd like a big class. And then hopefully a ride. Then back to work Monday...

• Heart 1

Weather is showing rain through Sunday. Monday looks pretty decent.  My plans are to do bike rides each day.  I will opt for a lower intensity ride on Sunday as a rest spin. I will clean the house and do some cooking as well.

We were going to head out on a camp trip, but the weather just looks awful for that this weekend.

Theres a vintage snowmobile event this weekend that I signed up and payed for months ago. I've been looking forward to it and preparing my machine for weeks. But I just found out we're supposed to go to some kind of a fund raiser that our DIL is having for her father. Its hard to feel empathy for a guy who brought all his problems on himself. Would it be wrong to just send a check? :scratch head:  

I might get a ride in tomorrow. Have to get laundry done, cooking for the upcoming week and some housework. I'd love to finish writing chapter 6 this weekend, as I won't have much time next week. My nephew is out of school on Monday and Tuesday, so he wants to start cleaning the garage. The garage scares me... :huh:

Leave office at 5 or earlier.  Rush home and get oldest son to church for scout camp out (fingers crossed he is packed when I get home)

Come home and hang with younger son while wife goes to going away party for a teacher at the school she works at. eat dinner 

Sleep.

Get up, drink coffee, eat, work on pinewood car with younger son, go shoot some bows and arrows and work on the religious award pin with younger son for scouts. eat.

Hang out with wife, maybe go grab a movie, etc. eat

Sleep

wake, coffee, eat

Church

Work on pinewood some more with younger son, maybe go back to archery center, have fun, eat

Go pick up oldest son from church after camp out

dinner

relax

sleep