bought a new house

Mr. Silly

A younger chap lives next door.  I told him my name but he insisted on calling me Joe.

He seemed pleasant enough until I let him know that I am thinking of moving my driveway to his side. :confused:

All that is over there are a bunch of annoying wrens and rodent type pests.   Legally, there is nothing he can do to stop me.

There's useless koi pond and a bunch of weeds over there that act as our line border but are 75% on his side.

He got this crazed look in his eye like he was going to kill me and dispose of my body.  Right now I think the only thing keeping me alive is how time consuming it can be to plan a proper untraceable offing.

• Heart 1

The Murse will be home soon, better have his sandwich ready. ;)

Actually, we are having sandwiches tonight.  I am making roasted red pepper sammies with basil, lettuce, motz and chipotle mayo.

I have no problem with my role of providing nice dinners for my husband.  It's what I do best.  Well, second to mountain biking.  

Actually, we are having sandwiches tonight.  I am making roasted red pepper sammies with basil, lettuce, motz and chipotle mayo.

I have no problem with my role of providing nice dinners for my husband.  It's what I do best.  Well, second to mountain biking.

What's motz?

Wait until he goes to work, assuming he's ambitious enough to have a job.

Then go to the home improvement store and buy a bunch of black paint and a Wagner Power Painter. 

Paint your lawn with the black paint so it looks like a driveway.

Sit in your lawn chair on the front lawn with a cold beer, timing it to be out there when he comes home.

Smile and wave cheerfully as he drives up and sees your new 'driveway'.

• Heart 2

Then go to the home improvement store and buy a bunch of black paint and a Wagner Power Painter. 

Sit in your lawn chair on the front lawn with a cold beer, timing it to be out there when he comes home.

I dislike you Sir.

:)

I would do that but I think knows a bunch of prisoners.