Good morning, bastards!

Ralphie

So what are you up to?  I just had a bowl of yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, and granola.  That is good, but a little too sweet and doesn't stick with me that long, so it is a rare breakfast.  Plus we are out of milk.  Served with hazelnut coffee. :)

I just have a day of puttering planned since it is so darn cold out (although not that cold by upstate You Nork or WI/MN standards. :D)  Sunny though.  :)

So what are you up to?

Groceries gotten and put away.

This is in the crackpot for it's extended stay : http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/01/slow-cooker-mexican-pot-roast-lime-cream-pinto-beans-recipe.html

Got all the stuff ready for this, but can't really cook it until my sister gets here later: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/05/curry-noodles-with-chicken-from-simple-thai-food.html

Made a batch of guacamole

About to make five breakfast sammiches for the week and portion out my yogurt...

Then probably off to TSC and (b)Lowe's

Temps have now risen to DOUBLE DIGITS so may go out on the lake on the fatbike and annoy the ice fisherment later.

Got all the stuff ready for this, but can't really cook it until my sister gets here later:
http://www.seriousea...-thai-food.html

Joumake the curry paste from scratch?  Sounds like a heck of a lot of ingredients and work!

I was thinking of making some kind of curry lentil soup with jalapeno cornbread.

I never even knew there was curry paste - the powder is all that I am familiar with.

F'inray, you are like the anti-Suzie. :D

Thanks. It scares me that at some point I'm going to have to start turning what I have done over to the local grammar-nazis ( AKA: my wife and one of our friends). I know the editing needs to be done, but I hate that part.

Will the people of the forum get signed copies :)

Congrats on finishing another chapter, I know how hard it is to write a 6 page paper, would never try writing a big on anything! :)

Will the people of the forum get signed copies :)

Congrats on finishing another chapter, I know how hard it is to write a 6 page paper, would never try writing a big on anything! :)

Sure, just send me your e-reader. I'll sign it and send it back! :D

I think the longest thing I've written until now was about 3500 words. I haven't totaled it up, but I'm thinking I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 14,000 right now.

• Heart 2