Got a FitBit

KrAzY

Well I was made to get one... The wife says it would be interesting to track myself against hers.

With my bad habits of sleeping, eating, and whatever else there is I do wrong in her eyes... just wish this thing would also give me how many times I swear at people throughout the day.. 

yesterday was the first day I wore this thing.. I opted to buy the one called the Charge since the one I really want will not be out for a bit. I got the extended warranty so when the one I want comes out I can break this one and get the new one... :) The one I want has a built in heart rate monitor. 

Last night It said I was restless sleeping 21 times, and awake 4 times. I do not know how this thing really works, but it might be kind of a fun new toy

Tracking sleep has been interesting.  18x restless a few nights ago.  <wow>   

I am interested in seeing a weeks total before I see if I can make any changes to my sleep pattern.. I don't think I will be able to change anything, but it is worth a look into

At work I get about 8000 running around helping people with their bullshit.  I workout at the gym and get 10000 on the elliptical in my hour long cardio habit.  On a gym night I am at almost 20000 steps

Steps are good, but don't miss the importance of free weights.

Fitness is fun.

I am interested in seeing a weeks total before I see if I can make any changes to my sleep pattern.. I don't think I will be able to change anything, but it is worth a look into

Restless sleep can be tracked back to various factors:  TV or internet before bed, nutrition/hunger, stress, and overtraining.

Restless sleep can be tracked back to various factors:  TV or internet before bed, nutrition/hunger, stress, and overtraining.

or lack of sex before sleepy time! 

I have lots of bad habits I need to break.. I also have always been a restless sleeper since I was a child.. 

• Heart 1