g'evening

bikeman564™

Hi.  

My name is RG, and I am having a miserable last couple of days, and probably tomorrow, too.  RB is sick with a fever, so the wife is in a fit of over-concern.  She is completely unaware of this.  RB has thrown up a small amount a couple of times, once from coughing, and once from eating too much delicious cheddar cheese.  It wasn't really delicious, actually, but competent and pre-sliced, but RB thought it was delicious.  Perception is reality, is it not?

Anyway, the house is argumentative and chaotic.  My shower yesterday, performed at the earliest opportunity, was after 10pm.  My shower today was just before 9pm.  These were also the times of my only teethbrushing sessions, as well, and also coincided with the first "alone" time I had each day, other than a nap today.  I am strung out.  Everyone is strung out.

The end.

Hi.  

My name is RG, and I am having a miserable last couple of days, and probably tomorrow, too.  RB is sick with a fever, so the wife is in a fit of over-concern.  She is completely unaware of this.  RB has thrown up a small amount a couple of times, once from coughing, and once from eating too much delicious cheddar cheese.  It wasn't really delicious, actually, but competent and pre-sliced, but RB thought it was delicious.  Perception is reality, is it not?

Anyway, the house is argumentative and chaotic.  My shower yesterday, performed at the earliest opportunity, was after 10pm.  My shower today was just before 9pm.  These were also the times of my only teethbrushing sessions, as well, and also coincided with the first "alone" time I had each day, other than a nap today.  I am strung out.  Everyone is strung out.

The end.

Wow.  I hope you get a moment to breathe,somehow.