Dinner?

Dirtyhip

I had some of my roasted root veggies..but I saved most of them for tomorrow or whenever.... I sauteed some baby kale,chard and spinach that needs to be eaten tossed in a chicken sausage that has been in the freezer for a bit and served it over a little pasta with olive oil....

Lunch tomorrow will either be a salad of the same greens...or the bowl of root veggies...noms....  Need to eat those greens...It was a buy 1 get 1 deal and I have to work to eat it all before it goes toes up.

Meatballs simmered in a homemade sauce.  Olives, pickles, and giardiana.  Cold cuts (cappicola, mortadella, sandwich pepperoni, and provolone).  Sub rolls and shredded mozzarella.  I toasted one roll in the oven and cut in half.  I made a meatball sub with half and left the other half for a cold cut sub.  Lazy-ass Joe came in and assumed it was left for him.  His son, Robert looked at the cold cuts and asked me if we had 'regular' ham.  If I murder them tonight will someone please bail me out?

• Heart 2

Meatballs simmered in a homemade sauce.  Olives, pickles, and giardiana.  Cold cuts (cappicola, mortadella, sandwich pepperoni, and provolone).  Sub rolls and shredded mozzarella.  I toasted one roll in the oven and cut in half.  I made a meatball sub with half and left the other half for a cold cut sub.  Lazy-ass Joe came in and assumed it was left for him.  His son, Robert looked at the cold cuts and asked me if we had 'regular' ham.  If I murder them tonight will someone please bail me out?

I don't know how you deal with these people.   :huh: